Thursday, September 24, 2009

20 Questions.

1. Show us the inside of something cute.
The inside of this looks like this:



2. What's the last home cooking you had?
I had pineapple upside down cake with my tea this morning. Healthy breakfast? I think so!


3. What do you miss? (alive)
This beauty.


4. What makes you laugh often?


5. What's your favorite word?
Crepuscular. It means 'being of twilight'.

6. What are you trying to quit?
Sugar. Damn you sugar.

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
I HATE commercials, but if you were to twist my arm I would say that this Dior commercial which aired in France and was directed by Sofia Coppola would be it.



8. Whose style do you dig?
Meet the ever lovely and talented Stephanie Dosen:


9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
I've stolen a garden is a good one I've been reading lately... Also bluepoppy is GREAT.

10. What's the last craft you made?
I finished Kathryn's gloves. Finally.


11. A photo of the last happy mail you received.


12. Something you've gotten lately?
I bought this yarn:


13. What are you looking forward to?
Winter. I am completely over 80 degree weather. It's been 80 degrees here since May. How am I supposed to change with the seasons if the seasons don't change?? Bring on the rain and fog and sleet!

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.


15. Recent Favorite Movie?
Fast and Furious. I'm serious. There's nothing like fast cars and bad acting.


16. Something you're working on right now?
Knitting Christmas presents... here's a peek:


17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
Kate Winslet. I love her, she's so real! And she has curves. And she's a good crier (and so am I).

18. What gives you goosebumps?
This man:

And the open road:


19. Share a new obsession.
Obsessed with: Orange blossom honey, whimsy, new kittens in my house, fall clothes (tights and boots anyone?), opera, and spinning yarn.

20. What's the meaning of your life?
To explore and to be explored.

No comments: