Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blog News.

I've been thinking a lot about this blog and how I can make it better for me. I've come up with a few things... One, I need to spend more time here. I love when my fellow bloggers update their blogs. I need to spend a little bit more time commenting on the entries of others and showing my appreciation for the glimpses into their life. Two, I need a bit of a schedule to stick to. Normally I don't do well with schedules, but these days I feel like a few guidelines may help me to focus my energies. So. After I get back from my mini vacay this week (I'll be back on Thursday) we will have a beautiful and structured blog.

Now we will have Things I Love on Wednesday (because Sunday just doesn't cut it anymore).
TGIF Friday.
And introducing... Best shot Monday! Monday will be the day to share my favorite photo of the week. I'll try to make it a new one (that you haven't seen here, or on my flickr, or facebook).

Also, I've decided to update my etsy shop twice monthly (beginning in October), around the 1st and the 15th (to give myself time, a goal, and a little bit of structure). For the month of October, blog followers will receive 15% off their entire purchase (less shipping, discount to be refunded through paypal)! And not only that, but new blog followers from now until October 31st will receive 20% off! The only thing you have to do is follow my blog via blogger publicly, and mention when you're checking out on etsy (in the message to seller box) that you are one of my minions. That's it! How exciting! It's a thank you for sticking with me. Keep an eye out for my October update and spread the word!

Now, I need to get back to packing.

1 comment:

Home of Pie said...

Oooo Oooo yay! I agree - more blogging! I love it!