Thursday, October 29, 2009

My to do list...

... Makes me happy.

To Do:

• Dye four more braids of roving before Sunday (sold three from my shop today, thanks Rebecca Jay Studios!)
• Help Ally scoop out pumpkins
• Make pumpkin seeds
• Spin two 2 ply yarns for the shop by Sunday
• Send out (the 15th sale) etsy sale and swap packages
• Build up inventory for my first solo craft fair in December
• Go to the pumpkin patch with the lobster
• Print out yarn and roving labels
• Create a spread sheet to better manage etsy/craft fair sales (because it's becoming more than a little side hobby and I'm so happy!)
• Study Nutrition and History for mid terms in two weeks
• Go to the fabric store
• Kiss this face repeatedly

I'm so happy that this is my reality right now. I know the coming months are going to be stressful (holiday season and all... Plus some rather large decisions to be made and finances are always tight in November and December.) but with this sort of to do list who wouldn't be smiling?

PS I did a little roving update yesterday... These are the two left from the most recent update.

Riverbed


Dr Seuss

3 comments:

Chris Marks said...

Making lists and checking them off is compulsive for me. I do it at work, I do it at home, it just makes me happy. It's nice to know there are others...

Jacqueline said...

I'm an other too.

jessa said...

I love that Dr Suess roving almost enough to try and learn to spin =)