Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things I love (on Etsy) today.

... End Mass Production sweatshirt from deadworry.  LOVE this.

... This is the next bag I'll be buying from tippythai. I bought my new favorite purse EVER from her shop and it is exquisitely made and so perfect for holding everything from my water bottle to book without being too large to wear comfortably.  I can't recommend her stuff enough!

... I'm really big on tunics right now and this one from newextrave is just perfect.  Her shop is full of delicious things, in fact.

... Oooh this necklace from museglass makes my heart pitter patter.

... Everything in the newmoonstudio shop is beautiful!

... I'm really big on vegan shoes right now, and these flats by thegeneration take the cake.

... Must get some of these amazing air plant pods by mudpuppy for my office space.

Okay folks, I think that's all for today... Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Home of Pie said...

Sigh. I love your blog. It's a home away from home.

Miss you.


XOXO

Jessi