Thursday, August 5, 2010

where we live...

My front door.  Welcome.

Where we live, we love to have visitors in feline form.  And sometimes in person form, too.
We have the most impressive tea stash you've ever seen outside an actual tea shop.
We move things around a lot.
We have a book you'd like to read.
We have fresh basil, rosemary, chives, parsley, and cilantro.
It's often cold and if you require a sweatshirt to be comfortable, we have one that will fit you.
We also have a wood burning stove... Although I might make you start the fire because even after 3 years I haven't been able to get the hang of it.
We're having heirloom tomatoes for every meal this week.
We like it here.

P.S.  Part of a new series for the blog.

4 comments:

Beylah said...

How inviting! I love this, and am super excited for the rest of the series. What a cute idea! :)

P.S. The next time I see you I have something for you to add to your home!

Chris Marks said...

I was just thinking this morning as I was watering the plants and sipping my coffee, "wouldn't it be nice to live up in the mountains like Brie where this fog would linger longer".

I also second the lovely Beylah's comments: love the new series! Very excited for the next part.

Sosae said...

I would love to stop by for some tea and kitty pets. :)

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.