Monday, November 8, 2010

The Grateful Project: Day Eight


Today I am grateful for Saturn Cafe.

When eating vegan (or at least a lactose intolerant vegetarian) it is super easy to get discouraged about the food in your fridge or the places you can go to eat. As I'm making the transition from cheese eating to non, it's important for me to feel like I'm not depriving myself, to feel full, to eat richly.  And let's face it, eating a bowl of green beans doesn't exactly cut it every time.  Luckily for me, I live in a lovely place where there are vegan/vegetarian restaurants in abundance and where I can get pretty much any kind of food I'm craving.


Even a bacon cheeseburger with barbecue sauce and onion rings.  And sweet potato french fries.  And a chocolate raspberry cupcake.  All vegan, all delicious.  Even the meat munching man of the house likes it at Saturn Cafe.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

MidnightGypsyLuxe said...

Brie, all I can say is you are one talented chica... camera, tea, or fiber - you got it goin' on! I love your pictures! :-)