Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Grateful Project: Day Fourteen

No photos today, sorry.  Today I feel the need to remind myself of the little things.

I am grateful for:
yummy smelling candles
Starbucks red cups
my best friend (okay, this is a big one but she drove all the way over the hill to hang out with me twice this week, which I really really appreciate)
the cute boy at Staircase Tattoo who pierced my nostril today, he was very good.
new yoga pants
my ipod genius that made a rocking playlist from Jenny Owen Youngs Here's a Heart
heating pads
books I can get lost in
my customers/friends
handmade quilts
etsy.com
watching Christmas movies a month early
leftover bean and rice hold the cheese burritos
my cats
the way I feel when I nourish my soul
Black Walnut Cafe
soy chai
amazon.com
all natural bath products
my yoga DVD
sleeping in the middle of the bed

More tomorrow. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments: