Sunday, December 5, 2010

Okay, I guess I'm back now.

Hello darlings!

How was your holiday?  Mine was spent wrapped in a cocoon of familial love at my parent's house with aunts and uncles, cousins and friends.  We ate yummy food and played games, caught up and collected.

Today I'm doing more of the same, enjoying the rain and quiet and dreaming of a magical holiday season.

I've had a nice little break from the bloggy world the past week or so, but when I woke up this morning I decided it was time to return.  Something about rainy, foggy, quiet Sunday mornings brings out the writer in me.  So I curled up on the couch with a quilt from my momma and my laptop and started writing and organizing.  I have a lot going on right now and the only way for me to manage my personal life and business life is to spend a couple of hours a week with pen and paper, making lists, notes, and thought bubbles.

So, with that said, we're back to our regularly scheduled programming!  Come back tomorrow for Music Monday and later in the week for another etsy gift guide and a big business announcement.

No comments: