Thursday, January 20, 2011

The first week of the new year (in pictures)...

December 31, 2010: We spent with my best friend Ally and her man.... Homemade lasagna, champagne, and Mad Men marathoning.


January 1, 2011: The first meal. Which has also become my favorite meal. (That red stuff on the bread is sun dried tomatoes. Yum.)


January 2, 2011:  I pulled out my wheel (for the first time in a long while) and did some spinning... As I was uninspired by my yarn stash and therefore did not feel like knitting.


January 3, 2011: We had to drive down to Salinas with a cranky cat to meet Jessi this day. We made the most of it and stopped at Black Bear Diner in Salinas for breakfast. Sean's favorite breakfast place.


January 4, 2011: Dye rinsing off wet wool. One of my favorite parts of my job.


January 5, 2011: Geoffrey often hangs out with me in the office and watches me work with interest.


January 6, 2011: I rearranged my office today... Again.


January 7, 2011: I love the afternoon light we get in the winter. Today it fell on my read in progress. This photo wasn't staged... Things actually look like this in my house. :)


1 comment:

Kellee said...

Can I just say that I'm totally jealous of your environment? So lovely! :)

Also? I'm so desperate for a wheel that I just might snatch yours! ;) <3