Friday, January 16, 2009

24 Things To Do Before I Turn 25

1. Get involved with a fresh fruits and veggies farm share program
2. Explore a new state
3. Travel somewhere I've never been (can't use the new state twice!)
4. Plant a vegetable garden
5. Take a ceramic class/workshop
6. Get back into yoga
7. Save some money
8. Take a belly dancing class
9. Read 3 classics
10. Write a letter to someone I admire
11. Plant and dry my own herbs and sell them at the farmers market
12. Go back to school
13. Buy a type writer
14. Ride a train
15. Pick my own strawberries
16. Frequent the farmer's market regularly
17. Take a picture a day
18. Knit a blanket
19. Sell something on Etsy
20. Ride as many roller coasters as possible
21. Go whale watching
22. Sing karaoke
23. Surprise Sean with something nice
24. Type out this list (with photos!) and tack it on my bulletin board and near my workspace.

In light of HulaSeventy.

No comments: