Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hello Sunday

Today:

Listography
Building budgets
Taking care of work business
Feeling energetic from a good night's rest
Mango Oolong tea (be still my heart!)


I've learned to knit! My lovely dearest darling Ally taught me the basics last week, and now I'm a lean mean knitting machine! So far I've unraveled (frogged?) about nine scarves and twelve pouches, but came out with two totally rocking iPod/camera cases!

This green one is great, and the picture doesn't do it any justice. It's really much more put together than the photo suggests. I think I would have liked it better had it been knitted with smaller needles. It holds its shape well when there is a cozy little iPod nestled inside!



And the one below is a nice cozy camera case that I'm keeping for myself since Ally couldn't use it (or something?). It's hard to take a picture of my camera inside the case, since I need the camera to take the picture. It's so soft and lovely! This one was terribly easy and quick to make, and I used two sorts of yarn to do it. Found the cute tuna button in my button bin.


I guess that's all for today. Stay tuned for more creative goodness!

No comments: