Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF

Silver sleeves knitting project

T for trusting. What are you trusting today?

... Trusting that everyone is safe and warm
... That my business is going to pick up
... That indeed, everything will be okay

G for gratitude. What are you grateful for today?

... Moments alone
... Fuzzy kittens
... Having work to do
... Pretty yarn
... Emotional turmoil that calms itself
... Afternoon naps while the breeze blows sweet smelling wind through my windows
... Sandalwood incense
... Knowing

I for inspiration. What are you inspired by today?

... That sweet smelling wind

F for feeling. What are you feeling today?

... Tired
... That my right hemisphere is losing to the left
... Feeling like the only safe/comfortable/warm place in the world today is my bed
... Like the freedom I take for granted is a beautiful thing

And you, dear readers?

No comments: