Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday: Things I Love.

1... My Daddy. He's a rock star.


2... The idea of dreads. I love these journeys and one day I want to have my own. Step one: Don't get frustrated with growing out hair!


3... So excited about this movie! Notice the soundtrack? Can't wait for that, either!



4... Buddha said "Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart- to give yourself to it." And it has been resonating inside of me lately.


5... This great new project. cheerupnation.com I can't wait to see it take off!


6... This post about basic dignity touched my heart.


7... Old fashioned soda combined with awesome photography? Count me in!


8... She who has filled my stereo and ipod with beauty these past few days. Also check out "Forevermore".




9... It's one of my favorite days today. Do you have any summer solstice traditions to share? I like to write a journal entry that lists everything from the last season that didn't work for me, and then take it to the beach and burn (release) it. A time of cleansing and optimism for the coming months. Celebrate the seasons, the most basic of nature's fancies.


Knitting post coming soon and I hope all the dads out there have a beautiful day today!

No comments: