Friday, September 17, 2010

Etsy loves...


Pretty much any shoe by extraseed.


I love love love this felted scarf by Felted Pleasure.  I actually found her through flickr and followed her name to etsy, she has such talent!


If someone would buy this comfy looking amazingness for me I'd be much obliged.


I really have no need for a stylish camera bag but if I did, I'd buy this one by stash.  I'm also a big fan of this ipod case, YUM.


If I ever did anything with my hair I would buy these.  But as it stands, I think these are better suited for my curly haired friends and family (Hi Jac and Jess!).


I'm getting this for Huckleberry for Christmas because he's a big wuss when it comes to cold weather.  Yes, I buy my animals Christmas presents.


And last but not least, my favorite accessory, bracelets.  Especially yummy enamel bracelets by Bullfinch and Barbury.

No comments: