In celebration of this new (improved) blog, I thought I'd share a little about me and my life.
• My favorite color is green. No, red. No, brown. Wait, purple. Okay, I don't have a favorite color.
• I love cats, I mean seriously love them. They brighten my day every day and they have very distinct and incredible personalities that are lacking in the canine form.
• I have an unhealthy obsession with boots and boots shopping and buying the perfect pair of boots.
• Fall is my favorite season because of the boot shopping. Well, okay, I also like the pumpkins and apple cider and holiday knitting and cold nights and changing colors.
• My favorite places to visit are places with an abundance of photo opportunities.
• I'd rather spend my evenings with a cup of tea, a classic movie, and my knitting than at a noisy bar.
• Speaking of tea, I drink about 4 cups of different kinds of tea throughout my day. Usually a black blend with milk and honey to start off the day, then a cup of green with breakfast, oolong, white, or another green blend around 3:30p (unless I really need a pick me up, then it's another black), and then a cup of red or decaf in the evening.
• I believe in karma but not really in jinxes.
• I love the smell of incense and candles and frequently have one or the other (or both) burning in my home.
• When I get bored or reckless I paint my house different colors. My kitchen was white when I moved in, then yellow, blue and now orange. My bathroom was pale blue when I moved in, then brown, highlighter green, and now buttercream yellow. My office was white when I moved in, then turquoise, and now sage green. I'm thinking of painting my loft midnight blue with white flooring.
• My favorite date night includes sushi, hot chocolate, and a walk through my favorite book store.
• I tend to want to move on once I have mastered a skill. Except for knitting. For some reason I still like knitting.
• One day I want to own a ranch with sheep and llamas and cows and chickens.
• One of my goals for 2011 is to switch all of my personal care products over to all natural ones.
That's all for now! I hope you're having a magical day.