Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where We Live: Favorite Corners


There are some lovely corners in my home.

I am one of those people that feels uneasy in the middle of a mess. Work can be messy and complicated (you should see my office. Notice how there are no pictures of it here.), but home should be easy and neat. So yesterday after a marathon cleaning, I snapped a few pictures to share with you.

There was a game of cribbage abandoned on the kitchen table and it was bathed in the late morning light, too picturesque to put away. And my cook book corner above the fish tank finally has art hung above it. We're getting in to the season now of soups and knits and fires in the wood burning stove and these are the months where I adore our little home in the mountains for what it is.

Cozy, warm, small, light, and ours.  Do you have a special corner that brings you peace?

No comments: