Tuesday, November 2, 2010
About Me: Lightning Round Questions
James Lipton is the host of Inside the Actor's Studio and at the end of each celebrity interview, he asks his guests 10 questions (a la Bernard Pivot). These are those questions.
1. What is your favorite word?
Crepuscular. It means "being of twilight" which is my favorite time of day.
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Being unique, whole, and circular. Good colors and sweeping brush strokes. New ideas, guerilla art, quotable instances, pretty food, freshness, fish.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Staleness, stagnation, close-minded views, lack of want and emotion.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of a train, owls, bubbles, rain, waves, knitting needles clacking, wind.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Loops, squeaking, teeth scraping against utensils.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Traveling author or photographer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I never want to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day again.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, what kind of god or afterlife you believe in. I love you wholly and you are welcome here in my heaven."