Tuesday, December 7, 2010
• I've staunchly believed in New Years Resolutions since I vowed to stop biting my nails (and did) in middle school.
• I spend an embarrassing amount of time wearing my favorite jeans and boots.
• My favorite novels are ones that take place in France so that when I stumble on a word in French I can repeat it aloud a million times. The lobster does not appreciate this when he's trying to sleep next to me.
• My favorite foreign films are also French.
• I tend to get really excited about the encroaching holiday season in October, and then when December hits I need a break and hardly have the energy to put up the tree.
• I hate indecision and have been known to interrupt your thought process by screaming 'Make up your mind!!'
• I think cats make the best statues.
• I don't really like knick knacks, but I do love to collect completely useless things... Like scarves. I have about 50 of them and I wear only two of them on a regular basis. One of which I stole from my dear friend Jessi who probably needs it out in snowy Kentucky more than I do here in rainy California.
• I get very excited about the little things... Like really good veggie burgers, vegan movie candy (Sour Punch Straws!), rainy nights, getting new fish for the fish tank, the perfect lighting, and smell good candles/incense.
• Vacations are hard for me. I'm not very good at leisure.
• I tend to want to move away from this house in the summer and want to stay forever in the winter. That picture on the left is the view from my living room window today... Wouldn't you want to stay, too? But in the summer the house is way too small and crowded and hot which makes me want to flee and scream all at the same time.
• I believe you have to get dirty sometimes to get the perfect photo.
• This belief causes me to have a lot of laundry.
That's all for today, hope everyone is having a magical holiday season.