Sunday, October 2, 2011

Drying...


It was perfect weather for drying roving in the sun today so I pulled out a project for the shop that I started back in the spring... Build Your Own Striping Kits!

Having my first roving update since April (March?) next week and while I'm expecting a slow start, I hope it's successful enough to spur my drive into making updates a weekly or bi-weekly habit. Since I won't be living off the money my shop generates I'll have the freedom to invest everything I make back into the business... Or to save up for my brick and mortar store.

But for now, I'm sitting here with my cuppa, watching the water drip from the ends of roving.

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Hello :) I am glad to find you, I bought you some yarn a yarn (and a half ago) but your shop on Etsy disappeared :(
I looove your black and pink yarn :)
Wish you the best :)