Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh dear.

I forgot to tell you that I was going to be away yesterday and now you're on the edge of your seat for the Things I Love on Sunday post! Oh whatever shall we do?

Let's get started, shall we?

... I love that my house didn't burn down. Thank you firemen and women and police and all! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for not letting this life (this tale, these pets, this dream) get taken away and turned into a less pretty one.

... My lovely sister's hospitality! My love and I went on a mini road trip to SLO to visit and it was sooo nice to get away from it all for a bit!


... This glorious photo stream with the most inspiring home.


... Rocking this soundtrack these days thanks to the gift giving abilities of my darling little brother (who has the freaking cutest girlfriend ever, btw).


... This hat spotted by Jessi on Pink. I hope to cast on tonight since I finished my Porom (rav link) a few days ago (more details on that one a bit later)!


... This image by the beautiful bohogirl (who inspires me to no end) makes me so happy and long for that kind of style and life.


... I love these pretty headphones and will be purchasing them ASAP.


I think that's all for today. After a dusty camping trip over the weekend we have a lot of laundry and cleaning and errands and organizing to do today. Oh, and the giveaway shall be postponed (or maybe substituted to something already knit up) due to that fact. Sorry, but 7200 acre fires in my backyard take priority! :)

Hope you all have a great week!

... Oh! One last thing! Drool.

No comments: